Education is an activity which includes teaching an individual with a purpose. So, he or she can achieve their certain ambitions. Humans are getting educated since pre-historic time, however, proof of education can be found as far as, when the first written records were found from ancient civilization. In this contemporary era, there are various education institutes are available with different sort of teachings, which can help a child to achieve anything. As we all know knowledge gives us power to see this world from different perspective, education is the bridge between a student and knowledge. This article will articulate some of the reason, that why we need education?
Reasons behind getting educated
1. In order to obtain deeper understanding of various different things happening in our daily life, we need knowledge. There is a misconception among most people that getting knowledge from the books is the only way to get educated, but a person can also learn from the experience in outer world.
2. Having an education makes people feel fit in society. Since knowledge plays a vital role in today’s world, an educated person is always admired by society because of his or her knowledge.
3. It gives an opportunity to people to serve their nation via contributing in this society. By contribution means getting and using knowledge for people’s welfare.
4. We all confront with some sort of advertisements and many written articles around us in our daily life. It would be advantageous for us to learn and read those boardings around us, which can only be possible through education.
5. Knowledge gives self-confidence to people. Since more educated person considered as more knowledgeable, an educated individual mostly has more confidence to speak in public.
6. We all need money in our daily life. If a person has a high-level degree in his hand there are more chances that he or she will end up with a high paying job. This will be beneficial for making their life financially stable.
7. Some people with older thinking have discrimination for other people, which sometimes also get in their young ones. In order to remove this prejudice education is the most simple and easiest way, which will enlighten them about the importance of equality.
In conclusion, education not only helps an individual to get a job but also it supports them in their daily life including providing them financial stability, self-confidence, self-dependency and many more.